This is a family favorite. If I go too long without making it my daughter will start dropping reminders.
* 14 oz coconut milk
* 1 cup favorite stock
* 1/4 cup unsweetened, natural shredded coconut
* 3 tablespoons white miso
* 1 tablespoon organic coconut butter
* ½ tablespoon Bragg’s
* 1 teaspoon ginger pulp
* 2-3 cloves minced garlic
1. Place slices of tempeh in a 9×13 glass pan. Set aside.
2. Combine all remaining ingredients until blended well. Pour over tempeh and bake at 425° for 45 minutes, until bubbling and golden. Much of the liquid will be absorbed.
3. This is good for many applications, but at our home is especially favored as described above!